Red Velvet Cheesecake Protein Shake
- 1/2 cup Fat free cottage cheese
- 1 Scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 tsp Butter extract
- 1 tbs Cocoa powder
- 3-5 drops Red food coloring
- 2 tbs Fat free cream cheese OR 1-2 tbs Sugar free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 5-10 Ice cubes (Depending on how thick you like it, use less for a thinner consistency)
- 1/2-1 cup Water (Alter this according to desired consistency)
- 2-3 Stevia (or 1/4 tsp sweetener of choice)
- Optional:1/2 tsp xanthan gum (for thick consistency)
- Blend ingredients until smooth. That simple
- If you are sensitive to dairy, you can use tofu to get the same consistency!
- I use Designer Whey Protein powder. It has 100 calories per scoop and it is also all natural. You can buy it from Kroger, GNC, Trader Joe’s, Amazon, or Netrition.com.
- You can substitute cocoa powder for 1-2 tbs sugar free instant chocolate pudding mix.
- You can get xanthan gum from most grocery stores in the gluten free section.